Wednesday, July 2, 2008

BURTON CUMMINGS, PEDOPHILE*

"Hi! I'm Burton Cummings! Just an average, ordinary dude! Do you like my suit?"

"I've never actually tried before, but I feel confident I could hypnotize you using just my hands and my voice... No, you're right, I have not been sleeping well lately. I'm feeling stressed."

"I've got this very" (Sweat, sweat.) "powerful urge building within me... I can't" (Sweat, sweat.) "help it. I've got to" (Sweat.) "get to a" (Sweat.) "playground right now. Heh, heh... Sloppy! Sloppy!" (Sweat, sweat.)

(No caption needed.)

"Burton Cummings. Prisoner 7694381. Ready for rehabilitation... Can I get a work detail in the nursery? Is that possible? No? This is going to be a long thirty years."

*Burton Cummings is in no way an actual pedophile, so far as I know. He just seems like one based on the evidence presented above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You best take this slanderous site down immediately and the copywrtitten material belonging to the artists or their respective labels. your a music lover but you would take such a shot at a Canadian icon???....do it before it becomes a big deal...this is a serious issue.

Anonymous said...

You're disgusting to even suggest such a thing.